0

Charlize Theron Interview Pictures

Monday, May 11, 2009

Charlize Theron: Ive always been very proud to be a South African and Ive always been very honest to people about that. And whatever I can do in my power I promise you I will do. I dont think its too much pressure. I think its our duty as citizens of this country. You dont have to win an Oscar to do something good for your country. We all can do that. If I can be an encouragement for that Ill be glad to be that.


Charlize Theron Hot and sexy
Charlize Theron Hot and sexy
Charlize Theron Pics


Charlize Theron Pagerank 8
Charlize Theron Pagerank 8
Charlize Theron Photos


Charlize Theron From Tokio
Charlize Theron From Tokio
Charlize Theron Images



Charlize Theron: 2004 Signed on to be the new face of Christian Dior s fragrance J adore; appeared in print ads and TV commercials


Charlize Theron Wear Abercrombie & Fitch
Charlize Theron Wear Abercrombie & Fitch
Charlize Theron Free Stock Images



Charlize Theron: Charlize Theron was born on August 7, 1975 in Benoni, South Africa. She is an Academy Award-winning Afrikaner actress and former fashion model.


Charlize Theron Today
Charlize Theron Today
Charlize Theron Stock Images


Charlize Theron Pic Taked from my Camera
Charlize Theron Pic Taked from my Camera
Charlize Theron Wallpapers


Charlize Theron Info
Charlize Theron Info
Charlize Theron Free Images

0 Responses to "Charlize Theron Interview Pictures"